As small as a business card or as large as a billboard, even in the electronic age, print is still powerful.
What do you need?
- Custom Piece
- Ads (Magazine, Publication)
- Wide format
- Tradeshow displays
Staying in contact with customers through snail mail may seem to be a thing of the past, but if it is done correctly, it can still be effective. With the high cost of a mailing, businesses and organizations need to make sure they are getting the right piece out at the right time.
Are there cost-effective ways to reach mass audiences with mail?
Yes. A few years ago, USPS created Every Door Direct Mail(EDDM) for mass distribution of pieces. Here are a few benefits and drawbacks of using EDDM.
* Blanket entire zip codes with your mail piece
* Every box, including PO Boxes will receive your mailing
* Delivery costs are a fraction as compared to first class or indicia-based mailings
* No addressing or setup fees
* Unable to target specific households (ie: income level, with children, age groups)
* Mail pieces must be bundled as per USPS instructions and delivered to individual post offices
* Want to reach a specific audience?
* One time use or unlimited use
* Addresses are verified - so, you'll reduce the number of returned pieces
Before we start on the initial design for your mailing piece, let's project your return on investment. Maybe you only need to get 1 new customer from the mailing to be cost-effective; maybe you need 500. Basically, we need to determine if a mailing is the best way to spend you budget. Contact us for a quote today.